♣ D∑R∑K & ∑MBBI∑ ♣

Thursday, May 7, 2009




















weird MIA!ask for picture...














haha....guess who???!!!!! sylvia darling!! *rolling* aww.....
tuition was just too boring as I'm sitting at the corner of the class...no air cond!!! can breath......!
blurgh....I will never sit at the corner anymore!!!















for your info,via was too excited after answering firdaus (dichi michi) call....
well,Im excited too...but!!,via feel so thankful for nissa drawing/writing on her hand.says something like,''dichi michi loves us!!!'' and insisted me to bring my camera to take pic of her beautiful hand! -.- there goes pictures.....














































































































obviously is nissa's fault!!!! my poor poor hands!
































videos of cheer stunts for last saturday's practice....takes me so much time to upload all this!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home