♣ D∑R∑K & ∑MBBI∑ ♣

Friday, April 3, 2009

XD I'm soooo in the mood of blogging!!!!

okay,here...Jus now the whole X-PLODETES team members have our practice at Mewah Club. Instead of cheering under the hot!hot!hot!hot! sun, n cars passing by giving out carbon monoxide??? duno what gas la...whatever! it just pollute the air and we breath it into our lung and into our bloodstream... BAD FOR HEALTH.lalala~~i know im weird :D
so,the point is,we don't have to suffer all that today...! yay~

well,if not Dichi Michi need power supply for the whole recording thing with us (me,via,mad n nissa) think we wont be there. AND!!! yeah,the whole recording thing work out pretty well i guess?Don't know what u guys think but it is absolutely a yes from me =)

Later on,I went swimming with my sayang...lol. been waiting so long to be in the water as the weather is killing me.If only i have a big big house which can fit in a big swimming pool....nice~

now that im at home blogging,Im supper tired!!!use up all my energy...so,anybody wanna kick me or slap me you may do it now.I wont get to fight back =(


Em8Ry$ *wink*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home