♣ D∑R∑K & ∑MBBI∑ ♣

Friday, May 1, 2009

it's been a hard week for me though.....oh well,I was msg'ing with my dear via....and,she was telling me how happy she is at dinner.Nice dishes konon!!!! and...i'm jus having chicken rice.haih!after few msg'es she ask me blog something random as it's dead.... -.- yeah i noe...but what to blog????hmm....
I dont feel good now......macam kena kurung dalam rumah....i mean,staying at home all alone with my uncomunicatable brother.im in hell!!!! wonder why i cant talk to him???? basically,non of my family members can talk to him properly.all sort of problem arise! He had a big fight with my mom on her birthday...i dont know.....if im my mom,i'll cry my ass out.my son fighting back at what i tell him to do on my birthday wei :(
okay....i have nothing else to say.
under depression period.......
Em8Ry$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home