♣ D∑R∑K & ∑MBBI∑ ♣

Thursday, February 19, 2009

well...well...well... I'm feeling kinda EMO this whole week in school. reason? I don't know!!! bluergh~
On thursday,which is yesterday? yeah. Jacey brought us (me,nissa n via) some chocolate. According to nissa,chocolate can actually make a person feeling happy after taking it. Honestly, it make no different to me :( sorry nissa.. Although i don't really like chocolate, stil, I took bout 3 chocolate as there was no teacher coming into our class as usual.teachers are lazy asses!!!
However,when we reached chemistry lab,jus right after taking in chocolate, I start to lan c sylvia,nissa and jacey.
Alkanes,alkenes,isomers,alcohol.... Form 5 chemistry Chapter 2 :D
For the very 1st time I fell super duper smart in this lame subject. and guess what,i'm being ignored by most of them except jacey :) So,Jacey admire me huh??? haha....perasan again. anyway,Sorry guys,I think that was the side effect of eating chocolate??? Don't ever give me chocolate in school. To prevent me from talking rubbish that's the way then. ^^ oh,here.chocolate that i ate. DOVE.there are small notes in it. Promises notes.


Valentine's Day was on last saturday.Nissa gave me,via n mad a note and a photo of the four of us having fun together.Early Valentine's present.awww....thank you Nissa :) Have a look......








and.....

Valentine's present from my sayang =D
Jeles???jangan lah....wakakaka!!!











Talking bout magazine,SMKTJ2 people finally own the very 1st school magazine.supposingly we should have got it last year,but....i don't know why -.-technical problem??? we only get it this year.Those who paid for it last year. Pity my sylvia dear,don't get the magazine.
So, I flip it from the 1st page till the very end and I'm so proud of myself and X-PLODETES! You guys!!! turn to Page 97!!!! For those who are not from SMKTJ2 or either haven't get the magazine yet,would you like to take a look???? *nada sopan* hehehehe~ proud!proud!proud!proud!proud!!!!!!!







Sports Day is coming very soon. Students who are in Kelab Rakan Muda will be performing Tarian Pocong-pocong.not sure what tarian its call.I think I'm calling it right gua.sounds very wrong and funny to me...
so,Maddie conduct us... in partners,we totally work it out!!! Malay guys are seriously much better than Chinese guys in our school.More sporting,more fun and nice. Can't wait for sports day XD




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home