♣ D∑R∑K & ∑MBBI∑ ♣

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today my school have this activity,in malay they call it merentas desa but english,road run.Peliknya...I prefer calling it as MERENTAS TAMAN :D kan we're running in taman not desa pun.
Besides that,5 years in high school,this is the 2nd time i run.First was on Form1 and today im in Form5 now.Why I take part this year? haha....well,last year in high school,takpe kan.But.........I'm regret right now! I'm so much darker then before :( 2 skin tone!!! OMG!!!! Have to hide under the roof to get protection from the UV rays from now onwards.
Oh~Congratz to Madeline Low for getting No.17? or...19?erm......sorry maddie,I'm attack by short term memory again and to Zoe Jing too.No.3 wei......His red shorts really bring good luck to him! Wanna go rampas his shorts X) haha.....just kidding.lol~
When teachers were announcing the winner of the day,Maddie,Via,Nissa and me went crazy.Snapping retarded pictures *pictures with nissa* ,doing cheer stuff and lying down on the field with lotsa daun kering on us =)
Anyway,went home wit my muddy trackbottom n sweaty top.I stink!!! blurrggghhhhh~but......first thing I do was throw myself on the sofa (Tak kena marah cause mak takde kat rumah) *wink* *wink* then,I ate CK's birthday present(cake).aiks~But it taste good....... ^.^


By the way,HAPPY BIRTHDAY CCK!!!
I'm soooooo careless today.I did buy a piece of American Black Chocolate cake for CK like what he requested yesterday.Plan to bring it to school today,BUT I can't believe myself that I forget it is CK birthday and left the cake in my refrigerator -___- I don't know whats wrong with me. I even forgotten to wish him in the morning.argh~ what ever la....blur betul!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home